Professor Xiaogang He’s main research interests include: Electroweak Interactions, Flavor physics for quarks and leptons, Neutrino physics, Beyond Standard model, Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology. He has published more than 200 SCI papers with 16 of them published in Phys. Rev. Lett. These papers have been cited more than 5,000 times. He is the one of editors for Modern Physics Letters A, and International Journal of Modern Physics A. His main achievements: Systematic studies of neutron EDM in the Standard Model and Models beyond (1987, 1989); Proposed TYPE III seesaw model for neutrinos (1989); Proposed the He-McKellar-Wikens phase (1993); First point out the importance of electroweak penguin in B decays and CP violation studies (1994, 1995); Independently proposed the tri-bimaximal neutrino mixing pattern and theoretical realization of it (2003, 2006).
Electroweak Interactions, Flavor physics for quarks and leptons, Neutrino physics, Beyond Standard model, Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology.
- Hyperon Decays and CP nonconservation, J. Donoghue, Xiao-Gang He, Pakvasa, Phys. Rev. D34, 833（1986）
- New supersymmetric Left-Right gauge model: Higgs boson structure and neutral current analysis, K. Babu, Xiao-Gang He, E. Ma, Phys. Rev. D36, 878(1987)
- The Neutron Electric Dipole Moment In The Standard K-M Mode, B.McKellar, S. Choudhury, Xiao-Gang He, S. Pakvasa, Phys. Lett. B197, 556 (1987)
- See-Saw neutrino masses induced by a triplet of leptons, R. Foot, H. Lew, Xiao-Gang He, G. Joshi, Z. Phys. C44, 441 (1989)
- Topological phase due to electric dipole moment and magnetic monopole interaction, Xiao-Gang He, B. McKellar, Phys. Rev. A47, 3424 (1993)
- Hadronic Penguin B Decays In the Standard And the Two Higgs Doublet Models, N. Deshpande, Xiao-Gang He, Phys. Lett. B336, 471 (1994)
- Isospin structure of penguins and their consequences in B physics, N. Deshpande, Xiao-Gang He, Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 26 (1995)
- Some simple mixing and mass matrices for neutrinos, Xiao-Gang He, A. Zee, Phys.Lett.B560:87-90,(2003)
- A(4) flavor symmetry breaking scheme for understanding quark and neutrino mixing angles, Xiao-Gang He, Y.-Y. Keum, R. Volkas, JHEP0604：039（2006）
- Does the HyperCP evidence for the decay Sigma to p mu+ mu- indicate a light pseudoscalar Higgs boson? Xiao-Gang He, J. Tandean, G. Valencia, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98,081802(2007)