- Maximal temperature of the gas in AdS space-time
(D.C. Dai, D. Stojkovic), Phys.Rev. D95 (2017) no.8, 085015
- Serious limitations of the strong equivalence principle
(D.C. Dai), International Journal of Modern Physics A Vol. 32 (2017) 1750068
- A Vector type of Unruh-DeWitt-like detector
(D.C. Dai), Europhysics letters, 116 (2016) 50006
- Dynamics of water bound to crystalline cellulose
(H. O’Neill, S.V Pingali, L. Petridis, J. He, E. Mamontov, L. Hong, V. Urban, B. Evans, P. Langan, J. C. Smith, B.H. Davison), Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 11840 (2017)
- Origin of Noncubic Scaling Law in Disordered Granular Packing.
(C. Xia, J.D. Li, B. Kou, Y. Cao, Z. Li, X. Xiao, Y. Fu, T. Xiao, L. Hong, J. Zhang, W. Kob, Y. Wang), Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 238002 – Published 9 June 2017
- Dynamical Transition of Collective Motions in Dry Proteins
(Z. Liu, J. Huang, M. Tyagi, H. O'Neill, Q. Zhang, E. Mamontov, N. Jain, Y. Wang, J. Zhang, J. C. Smith, L. Hong), Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 048101 – Published 25 July 2017
- The Vlasov-Poisson-Fokker-Planck system with uncertainty and a one-dimensional asymptotic-preserving method
(Y. Zhu, S. Jin), SIAM Multiscale Model. Simul., 15, 1502-1529, 2017.
- Nonlinear geometric optics method based multi-scale numerical schemes for a class of highly-oscillatory transport equations
(N. Crouseilles, S. Jin, M. Lemou), Math. Model Methods Applied Sci., 27, 2031-2070, 2017.
- A Stochastic Galerkin Method for the Boltzmann Equation with multi-dimensional random inputs using sparse wavelet bases, (A special issue in honor of the 80th birthday of Prof. Zhenhuan Teng)
(R. Shu, J. Hu, S. Jin), Num. Math.: Theory, Methods and Applications (NMTMA) 10, 465-488, 2017.
- A stochastic Asymptotic-Preserving scheme for a kinetic-fluid model for disperse two-phase flows with uncertainty
(S. Jin, R. Shu), J. Comp. Phys., 335, 905-924, 2017.
- An Asymptotic-Preserving Stochastic Galerkin Method for the Radiative Heat Transfer Equations with Random Inputs and Diffusive Scalings
(S. Jin, H. Lu), J. Comp. Phys., 334, 182-206, 2017.
- An Asymptotic-Preserving Stochastic Galerkin Method for the Semiconductor Boltzmann Equation with Random Inputs and Diffusive Scalings
(S. Jin, L. Liu), SIAM Multiscale Modeling and Simulation 15, 157-183, 2017. Erratum
- Asymptotic-Preserving schemes for multiscale hyperbolic and kinetic equations
(J. Hu, S. Jin, Q. Li), Handbook of Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Problems, (ed. by R. Abgrall and C.-W. Shu), North Holland/Elsevier, Vol 18, 103-129, 2017.
- The Landau-Zener transition and the surface hopping method for the 2D Dirac equation for graphene
(A. Faraj, S. Jin), Comm. Comp. Phys., 21, 313-357, 2017.
- On the classical limit of a time-dependent self-consistent field system: analysis and computation
(S. Jin, C. Sparber, Z. Zhou), Kinetic and Related Models 10, 263-298, 2017. (A special issue in honor of the 60th birthday of Peter Markowich)
- A subset multicanonical Monte Carlo method for rare failure probability estimation
(X. Chen, J. Li), Journal of Computational Physics 344 (2017)
- A hybrid adaptive MCMC algorithm in function spaces
(Q. Zhou, Z. Hu, Z.W. Yao, J. Li), SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification 5 (2017)
- On an adaptive preconditioned Crank–Nicolson MCMC algorithm for infinite dimensional Bayesian inference
(Z. Hu, Z.W. Yao, J. Li), Journal of Computational Physics 332(2017)
- A derivative free trust region method for reliability based optimizations
(T. Gao, J. Li), Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization 55 (2017)
- Efficient Particle Filtering for stochastic Korteweg-de Vries Equations
(F. Bao, Y. Cao, X. Han, J. Li), Stochastics and Dynamics 17 (2017)
- Ill-posedness of the Prandtl equations in Sobolev spaces around a shear flow with general decay
(C.J. Liu, T. Yang), J. Math. Pure Appl.Volume 108, Issue 2, August 2017, Pages 150-162
- A well-posedness theory for the Prandtl equations in three space variables
(C.J. Liu, Y. Wang, T. Yang), Advances in Mathematics
Volume 308, 21 February 2017, Pages 1074-1126
- Uniform Convergent Tailored Finite Point Method for AdvectionDiffusion Equation with Discontinuous,Anisotropic and Vanishing Diffusivity
(M. Tang, Y. H. Wang), Journal of Scientific Computing, Vol. 70, No. 1, 272-300, January 2017.
- An Asymptotic Preserving method for strongly anisotropic diffusion equations based on field line integration
(M. Tang, Y. H. Wang), Journal of Computational Physics,Vol. 330, No. 1, 735-748, February 2017.
- Macroscopic Limits of pathway-based kinetic models for E.coli chemotaxis in the exponential large gradient environment
(W.R. Sun, M. Tang), SIAM Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, 15(2), 797-826, 2017.
- Transmembrane helices containing a charged arginine are thermodynamically stable
(M.B. Ulmschneider, J.P. Ulmschneider, J.A. Freites, von Heijne G., D. J. Tobias, S.H. White), European Biophysics Journal, 2017, 1‐11
- Viscous scalar rarefaction wave
(T. Liu, H.T. Wang), SIAM J. Math. Anal., 2017, 49(3): 2061-2100.
- Regulating sequence distribution of polyethers via ab initio kinetics control in anionic copolymerization
(Z. Wu, P. Liu, Y. Liu, W. Wei, X.L. Zhang, P. Wang, Z. Xu, H. Xiong), Polym. Chem., 8(2017), 5673-5678.
- Microscopic insights into the efficiency of capacitive mixing process
(M. Ma, S. Zhao, H. Liu, Z. Xu), Polym. Chem., 2017, 8, 5673-5678
- Ion structure near a core-shell dielectric nanoparticle
(M. Ma, Z. Gan, Z. Xu), Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 076102
- Understanding depletion induced like-charge attraction from self-consistent field model
(P. Liu, M. Ma, Z. Xu), Comm. Comp. Phys., 22(2017), 95-111.
- Generalized Schockley-Ramo theorem in electrolytes
(P. Liu, C. Liu, Z. Xu), Comm. Math. Sci., 15(2017), 555-564.
- Stability analysis for nonlinear Schroedinger equations with nonlinear absorbing boundary conditions
(J.W. Zhang, Z. Xu, X. Wu, D. Wang), J. Comput. Math., 35 (2017), 1-18.
- Topological vacancies in spherical crystals
(Z. Yao), Soft Matter, 13, 5905 (2017)
- Curvature-driven stability of defects in nematic textures over spherical disks
(X. Duan, Z. Yao), Phys. Rev. E, 95, 062706 (2017)
- An efficient adaptive rescaling scheme for computing moving interface problems
(M. Zhao, W. Ying, J. Lowengrub, S. Li ), Communications in Computational Physics, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 679-691, 2017.
- A simple method for computing singular or nearly singular integrals on closed surfaces
(J. Thomas Beale , W. Ying, J.R. Wilson), Communications in Computational Physics, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 733-753, 2017
- Hydrodynamic and entropic effects on colloidal diffusion in corrugated channels
(X. Yang, C. Liu, Y. Li, F. Marchesoni, P. Hänggi, H.P. Zhang), Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114, 9565-9569 (2017)
- Experimental studies of vibrational modes in a 2D amorphous solid
(Ling Zhang, J. Zheng, Y. Wang, L. Zhang, Z. Jin, L. Hong, Y. Wang, J. Zhang), Nature Communications 8, Article number: 67(2017)
- Granular materials flow like complex fluids
(B. Kou, Y. Cao , J.D. Li, C. Xia, Z. Li , H. Dong, A. Zhang, J. Zhang, W. Kob, Y. Wang), Nature, 551, 360–363 (2017).
- A Glass Transition in Dry Proteins
(Z. Liu, J. Huang , M. Tyagi , H.M. O’Neill, Q. Zhang, E. Mamontov, N. Jain, J. Zhang, L. Hong, J. Smith), Physical Review Letters Vol. 119, Iss. 4 — 28 July 2017
- The Experiment of the Clog Reduction in a Plane Silo
(A. Sun, J. Zhang), Powders and Grains, EPJ Conf. Proc. (2017).
- Gamblets for opening the complexity-bottleneck of implicit schemes for hyperbolic and parabolic ODEs/PDEs with rough coefficients
(H. Owhadi, L. Zhang), Journal of Computational Physics, 347, 99-128, 2017
- Dynamic SPECT reconstruction with temporal edge correlation
(Q. Ding, M. Burger, X. Zhang), Inverse Problems. Manuscript online 14 November 2017. DOI: 10.1088/1361-6420/aa9a94.
- CUSTOM: A calibration region recovery approach for highly subsampled dynamic parallel magnetic resonance imaging
(Xue Zhang, L. Hou, H. Gao, X. Zhang), Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, March 2017, Volume 57, Issue 3, pp 366-380, 2017
- Modeling Mixed Poisson-Gaussian Noise in Statistical Image Reconstruction for X-Ray CT
(Q. Ding, Y. Long, X. Zhang , J.A. Fessler), The 4th International Conference on Image Formation in X-Ray Computed Tomography Conference Proceedings
- Image-domain multile-material decomposition for dual-energy CT via total nuclear norm and L0 norm
(Q. Ding, T. Niu, X. Zhang, Y. Long), FULLY3D 2017 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- A dynamical state underlying the second order maximum entropy principle in neuronal networks
(Z.Q. Xu, G. Bi, D. Zhou, D. Cai), Comm. Math. Sci., 15(3), 665-692, (2017).
- The characterization of hippocampal theta-driving neurons—a time delayed mutual information approach
(S. Li, J. Xu, G. Chen, L. Lin, D. Zhou, D. Cai), Sci. Rep., 7, 5637, (2017).
- Spike-triggered regression for neuronal network reconstruction
(Y. Zhang, Y. Xiao, D. Zhou, D. Cai), Front. Comput. Neurosci., 11, 101, (2017).