- Transmembrane Permeation Mechanism of Charged Methyl Guanidine
(Y. Wang, D. Hu, D. Wei), J.Chem. Theory Comput., 10 (4), pp 1717-1726 DOI: 10.1021/ct400738r (2014).
- Multibrane DGP model: Our universe as a stack of (2 + 1)-dim branes
(D.C. Dai, D. Stojkovic, B. Wang, C. Zhang), arXiv:1409.5139,Phys. Rev. D90, 064031 (2014)
- String Resonances at Hadron Colliders
(L. Anchordoqui, I. Antoniadis, D.C. Dai, W. Feng, H. Goldberg, X. Huang, D. Lust, D. Stojkovic, T. Taylor), arXiv:1407.8120,Phys. Rev. D 90, 066013 (2014)
- Volume renormalization and the Higgs
(D.C. Dai, D. Stojkovic), arXiv:1401.3333,Eur. Letters, 105, 11002 (2014)
- Dynamics of the exponential integrate-and-fire model with slow currents and adaptation
(V. Barranca, D. Johnson, J. Moyher, J. Sauppe, M. Shkarayev, G. Kovacic, D. Cai), JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL NEUROSCIENCE,37,1,161-180,2014
- Distribution of correlated spiking events in a population-based approach for integrate-and-fire networks
(J. Zhang, K. Newhall, D. Zhou, A. Rangan), J. Comput. Neurosci., 36, 279-295, (2014).
- A coarse-grained framework for spiking neuronal networks: between homogeneity and synchrony
(J. Zhang, D. Zhou, D. Cai, A. Rangan), J. Comput. Neurosci., 37, 81-104, (2014).
- Granger causality network reconstruction of conductance-based integrate-and-fire neuronal systems
(D. Zhou, Y. Xiao, Y. Zhang, Z. Xu, D. Cai), PLoS ONE, 9, e87636, (2014).
- Reliability of the Granger causality inference
(D. Zhou, Y. Zhang, Y. Xiao, D. Cai), New J. Phys, 16, 043016, (2014).
- Sparsity and compressed coding in sensory systems
(V. Barranca, G. Kovacic, D. Zhou, D. Cai), PLoS Comput. Biol., 10, e1003793, (2014).
- Analysis of sampling artifacts on the Granger causality analysis for topology extraction of neuronal dynamics
(D. Zhou, Y. Zhang, Y. Xiao, D. Cai), Front. Comput. Neurosci., 8, 75, (2014).
- Renormalized dispersion relations of β-Fermi-Pasta-Ulam chains in equilibrium and non-equilibrium states
(S. Jiang, H. Lu, D. Zhou, D. Cai), Phys. Rev. E., 90, 032925, (2014).
- Network dynamics for optimal compressed sensing input signal recovery
(V. Barranca, G. Kovacic, D. Zhou, D. Cai), Phys. Rev. E., 90, 042908, (2014)
- Propulsive matrix of a helical flagellum
(H.P. Zhang, B. Rodenborn, B. Liu, H. Swinney), Chinese Physics B, 23, 114703,(2014).
- Measuring Crowd Collectiveness
(B. Zhou, X. Tang, H.P. Zhang, X. Wang), IEEE J PAMI, 36, 1586 (2014).
- Spontaneous transmembrane helix insertion thermodynamically mimics translocon‐guided insertion
(M. Ulmschneider, J.P. Ulmschneider, N. Schiller, B. Wallace, G. Heijne, S. White), Nature Communications 2014, 5:4863
- How reliable are molecular dynamics simulations of membrane active antimicrobial peptides?
(Y. Wang, T. Zhao, D. Wei, E. Strandberg, A. Ulrich, J.P. Ulmschneider), BBA Biomembranes, 2014, 1838, 2280
- New Insights into the Peptide‐Membrane Partitioning Equilibrium from in Silico Free Surface‐to‐Bilayer Peptide Insertion.
(J.P. Ulmschneider), CRC Press, 2014.
- Statistical Properties of Granular Materials near Jamming
(R. Behringer, D. Bi, B. Chakraborty, A. Clark, J. Dijksman, J. Ren, J. Zhang), J. Stat. 2014. P06004 (Appeared online June 9, 2014).
- A comparison between bridges and force-chains in photo-elastic disk packings
(L. Zhang, S. Cai, Z. Hu, J. Zhang), DOI: 10.1039/C3SM52056K Soft Matter (2014)
- Polyharmonic homogenization,rough polyharmonic splines and sparse super-localization
(H. Owhadi, L. Zhang, L. Berlyand), Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis, 48 (2), 517-552, 2014, Special Issue on Multi-scale problems and techniques.
- Two Uniform Tailored Finite Point Schemes for the Two Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Transport Equations with Boundary and Interface Layers
(H. Han, M. Tang, W. Ying), Communications in Computational Physics, Vol. 15, No. 3, 797-826, 2014.
- A pathway-based mean-field model for E. coli chemotaxis: Mathematical derivation and its hyperbolic and parabolic limits
(G. Si, M. Tang, X. Yang), Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 907926, 2014.
- Traveling wave solution of the Hele-Shaw model of tumor growth with nutrient
(B. Perthame, M. Tang, N. Vauchelet), Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 13, pp. 2601,2014.
- Phase transition and regularized bootstrap in large-scale t-tests with false discovery rate control.
(W. Liu, Q. Shao), Annals of Statistics, 42, 2003-2025.
- Komlos-Major-Tusnady approximation under dependence
(I. Berkes, W. Liu, W. Wu), Annals of Probability, 42, 794-817.
- Two-sample test of high dimensional means under dependency
(T. Cai, W. Liu, Y. Xia), Journal of the Royal Statistical Society - Series B, 76, 349-372.
- kernel-free boundary integral method for variable coefficients elliptic PDEs
(W. Ying, W. Wang), Communications in Computational Physics, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 1108-1140,2014
- A tailored finite point method for the discrete ordinates transport equations
(H. Han, M. Tang, W. Ying), Communications in Computational Physics, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 797-826,2014
- Correlation Potential of a Test Ion Near a Strongly Charged Plate
(B. Lu, X. Xing), arXiv:1311.0083, Phys. Rev. E 89, 032305 (2014).
- Seismic Data Restoration via Data‐driven Tight Frame
(J. Liang, J. Ma, X. Zhang), Geophysics, VOL. 79, NO. 3 (MAY‐JUNE 2014); P.V65‐V74
- Domain decomposition methods for nonlocal total variation image restoration
(H. Chang, X. Zhang, X. Tai, D. Yang), of Scientific Computing 60 (1), 79‐100,2014
- Solving fluctuation-enhanced Poisson-Boltzmann equations
(Z. Xu, A. Maggs), J. Com-put. Phys., 275(2014),310-322.
- Simulation of electric double layers around charged colloids in aqueous solution of variable permittivity
(F. Fahrenberger, Z. Xu, C. Holm), J. Chem. Phys., 141(2014), 064902.
- Self-energy-modified Poisson-Nernst-Planck equations: WKB approximation and finite-difference approaches
(Z. Xu, M. Ma, P. Liu), Phys. Rev. E, 90(2014), 013307.
- Efficient implementation of the Barnes-Hut octree algorithm for Monte Carlo simulations of charged systems
(Z. Gan, Z. Xu), Sci. China Math., 57(2014), 1331-1340
- An adaptive construction of surrogates for statistical inverse problems
(J. Li, Y. Marzouk), SIAM Journal of Scientific Computing, 36, 2014
- Steady subsonic ideal ows through an in nitely long nozzle with large vorticity
(L. Du, C. Xie and Z. Xin), Communications in Mathematical Physics. 328 (2014), no. 1, 327–354
- Analysis and simulations of a viscoelastic model of angiogenesis
(C. Xie, X. Zheng), Journal of Mathematical Biolgoy, 68 (2014), no. 1-2, 57–80
- Three dimensional subsonic ows in bounded nozzles
(C. Chen, C. Xie), Journal of Differential Equations, 256 (2014), no. 11, 3684–3708
- On subsonic Euler ows with stagnation points in two dimensional nozzles
(L. Du, C. Xie), Indiana University Mathematical Journal, 63 (2014), no. 5, 1499–1523
- Stability of subsonic solutions for full Euler-Poisson equations in two nozzles
(M. Bae, B. Duan, C. Xie), SIAM J. Math. Anal., 48 (2014), no. 5, 3455-3480
- A new proof of L-p estimates of Stokes equations
(F. Hu, D. Li, L. Wang), JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS,Vol. 420,No.2,1251-1264,2014
- GLOBAL GRADIENT ESTIMATES FOR p(x)-LAPLACE EQUATION IN NON-SMOOTH DOMAINS
(C. Zhang, L. Wang, S. Zhou), COMMUNICATIONS ON PURE AND APPLIED ANALYSIS,Vol. 13,No.6,2559-2587,2014
- Blow-up analysis for solutions to Neumann boundary value problem
(J. Bao, L. Wang, C. Zhou), JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS,Vol. 418,No.1,42-162,2014
- W-1,W-p(.)-Regularity for Elliptic Equations with Measurable Coefficients in Nonsmooth Domains
(S. Byun, J. Ok, L. Wang), COMMUNICATIONS IN MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS,Vol. 329,No.3,937-958,2014
- Singular perturbation method for inhomogeneous nonlinear free boundary problems
(D. Moreira, L. Wang), ALCULUS OF VARIATIONS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS,Vol. 49,No.3-4,1237-1261,2014
- Boundary behavior of solutions of elliptic equations in nondivergence form
(Y. Huang, D. Li, L. Wang), MANUSCRIPTA MATHEMATICA,Vol. 143,No.3-4,525-541,2014
- Global regularity for higher order divergence elliptic and parabolic equations
(L. Wang, F. Yao), JOURNAL OF FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS,Vol. 266,No.2,792-813,2014
- An asymptotic-preserving Monte Carlo method for the Boltzmann equation
(W. Ren, H. Liu, S. Jin), JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS,276,380-404,2014
- Asymptotic-Preserving schemes for kinetic-fluid modeling of disperse two-phase flows with variable fluid density
(T. Goudon, S. Jin, J.Liu, B. Yan), International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids 75, 81-102, 2014.
- Gaussian beam methods for the Schrodinger equation with discontinuous potentials
(S. Jin, D. Wei, D. Yin), JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS,265,199-219
- Asymptotic-preserving schemes for kinetic-fluid modeling of disperse two- phase flows with variable fluid density
(T. Goudon, S. Jin, J. Liu, B. Yan), INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR NUMERICAL METHODS IN FLUIDS,75,2,81-102,2014