Congming Li （李从明）
Dr. Li received his B.S. degree in 1982 from the University of Science and Technology of China and the M.S. degree in 1984 from the Institute of System Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in 1989 from the Courant Institute, New York University. His research areas include Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Calculus of variations, Geometric Analysis, Nonlinear Analysis and Dynamics of Fluid.
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Calculus of variations, Geometric Analysis, Nonlinear Analysis, and Dynamics of Fluid
- Y. Lei, C. Li: Integrability and asymptotics of positive solutions of a γ-Laplace system, J. Differential Equations, 252(2012), 2739-2758
- C. Ma, W. Chen, C. Li, Regularity of Solutions for an Integral System of Wolff Type, Adv. Math., 226(2011), 2676-2699.
- T. Y. Hou, C. Li, Z. Shi, S. Wang, X. Yu, On singularity formation of a one-dimensional model for incompressible flows, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 199 (2011) 117–144
- W. Chen, C. Li, On the stationary solutions of the 2-D Doi-Onsager Model, Nonlinear Analysis, 73(2010), 2410-2425.
- T. Hou, C. Li, “Dynamic stability of the 3D axi-symmetric Navier-Stokes equations with swirl”, Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 61 (2008), no. 5, 661–697.
- C. Jin, X. Cai, C. Li, Parallel domain decomposition methods for some stochastic partial differential equations, SIAM J. of Sci. Comp., 2 (2007), 2096-2114.
- T. Y. Hou, C. Li, “On global well-posedness of the Lagrangian averaged Euler equations”, SIAM J. Math. Analysis, 38(3), 2006, 782-794.
- C. Jin, C. Li, Quantitative analysis of some systems of integral equations, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 26(2006), 447-457.
- W. Chen, C. Li, and B. Ou, “Classification of solutions for an integral equation”, Comm. Pure Appl. Math., #3, 59(2006), 330-343.
- H. Segur, D. Henderson, J. Carter, J. Hammack, C. Li, D. Pheiff, K. Socha, Stabilizing the Benjamin-Feir instability, J. Fluid Mech., 539(2005) 229-271.
- W. Chen, C. Li, A priori estimates for prescribing scalar curvature equations, Ann. of Math., 145(1997) 547-564.
- C. Li, Local asymptotic symmetry of singular solutions to nonlinear elliptic equations, Invent. Math, 123(1996) 221-231.
- W. Chen, C. Li, A necessary and sufficient condition for the Nirenberg problem, Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 48(1995) 657-667.
- W. Chen, C. Li, Classification of solutions of some nonlinear elliptic equations, Duke Math. J., 63(1991) 615-622
- C. Li, Monotonicity and symmetry of solutions of fully nonlinear elliptic equations on bounded domains, Comm. in Partial Differential Equations, 16(2&3)(1991) 491-529.
- C. Li, Monotonicity and symmetry of solutions of fully nonlinear elliptic equations on unbounded domains, Comm. in Partial Differential Equations, 16(4&5)(1991) 585-615.