Tenure-track Associate Professor
Dr. Songting Li received his B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2010 and 2014 respectively, and his M.S. degree in Industrial Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 2015. Before joining INS, Songting worked as a Postdoc at New York University from 2015 to 2018.
- Computational Neuroscience
- Mathematical Biology
- Biological Data Analysis
- S. Li, N. Liu, X. Zhang, D. Zhou, D. Cai. Determination of effective synaptic conductances using somatic voltage clamp. Arxiv: 1710.05098.
- Q. Gu, S. Li, W. Dai, D. Zhou, D. Cai. Local balanced state in heterogeneous neuronal networks. Arxiv: 1710.05201.
- S. Li, Y. Xiao, D. Zhou, D. Cai. Causal inference in nonlinear systems: Granger causality versus time-delayed mutual information. Physical Review E, 97, 052216, 2018.
- S. Li, J. Xu, G. Chen, L. Lin, D. Zhou, D. Cai. The characterization of hippocampal theta-driving neurons — a time-delayed mutual information approach. Scientific Reports, 7, 5637. 2017.
- S. Li, D. Zhou, D. Cai. Analysis of the dendritic integration of excitatory and inhibitory inputs from cable models. Communications in Mathematical Sciences, 13, 565-575. 2015.
- S. Li, N. Liu, X. Zhang, D. Zhou, D. Cai. Bilinearity in spatiotemporal integration of synaptic inputs. PLoS Computational Biology, 10, e1004014. 2014.
- D. Zhou, S. Li, X. Zhang, D. Cai. Phenomenological incorporation of nonlinear dendritic integration using integrate-and-fire neuronal frameworks. PLoS One, e53508. 2013.