Distinguished Research Fellow
Dr. Haitao Wang received his B.S. in mathematics and physics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2010 and earned a Ph.D. in mathematics from National University of Singapore in 2015. From 2015 to 2017 he was a Postdoctor at Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica. He joins INS since July 2017.
- Conservation Laws
- Kinetic Theory
- Mathematical Physics
- Yu-Chu Lin, Haitao Wang, and Kung-Chien Wu. Explicit Structure of the Fokker-Planck Equation with flat confinement, arXiv:1706.07557.
- Yu-Chu Lin, Haitao Wang, and Kung-Chien Wu. Smoothing effects and large time behavior of Two Species Landau equation, arXiv:1706.07558.
- Linglong Du and Haitao Wang. Pointwise wave behavior of the Navier-Stokes equations in half space, arXiv:1706.06011.
- Tai-Ping Liu and Haitao Wang. Viscous Scalar Rarefaction Waves, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 2017, 49(3): 2061-2100.
- Haitao Wang and Shih-Hsien Yu. Algebraic-Complex Scheme for Dirichlet-Neumann Data for Parabolic System, Archive for Rational Mechanics & Analysis, 2014, 211(3).