Engineering degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. (2007). PhD in Mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2014.
In September 2014, he joined the Institute of Natural Sciences at Shanghai Jiao Tong University as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- regularity of PDE: Schauder estimates, W2,p estimates, DeGiorge-Nash-Moser estimates, etc.
- asymptotic analysis of PDE: the existence and classification of the positive solutions to uniformly elliptic in cylinder.
- blow-up analysis: the blow-up behavior of solution sequence to a conformal invariant Liouville-type equation.
- Jun Bao, Lihe Wang, and Chunqin Zhou, Positive solutions to elliptic equations in cylinder, Discrete
and Continuous Dynamical Systems: Series B.
- Jun Bao, Lihe Wang, and Chunqin Zhou, Blow up analysis for solutions to Neumann boundary value problem, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
- Jun Bao and Lihe Wang, Asymptotic behaviors of solutions to elliptic equations in cylinder, preprint. Jun Bao, Xin Tong, and Lihe Wang, Positive eternal solutions to parabolic equations, preprint.