- Room 507,Pao Yue-Kong Library
Engineering degree in Applied Mathematics from INSA Toulouse (2005). PhD in Applied Mathematics from University Toulouse III (December 2008). In December 2012, he joined the Institute of Natural Sciences at Shanghai Jiao Tong University as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
Asymptotic analysis and development of numerical methods for quantum models describing the transport of electrons in a nano-component in a bounded domain or in the presence of resonances.
- A. Faraj, A. Mantile and F. Nier, Adiabatic evolution of 1D shape resonances: an artificial interface conditions approach, Math. Model. Meth. Appl. Sci. 21, 3 (2011) 541-618.
- A. Faraj, A. Mantile and F. Nier, An explicit model for the adiabatic evolution of quantum observables driven by 1D shape resonances, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 43 (2010) 474025, 28 pages.
- V. Bonnaillie-Noël, A. Faraj and F. Nier, Simulation of resonant tunneling heterostructures : numerical comparison of a complete Schrödinger-Poisson system and a reduced nonlinear model, Journal of Computational Electronics 8, 1 (2009) 11-16.
- A. Faraj, Asymptotic analysis of a Schrödinger-Poisson system with quantum wells and macroscopic nonlinearities in dimension 1, Serdica Math. J. 36, 1 (2010) 11-38.
- A. Faraj, A. Mantile and F. Nier, Double scale analysis of a Schrödinger-Poisson system with quantum wells and macroscopic nonlinearities in dimension 2 and 3, Asymptotic Analysis 62, 3-4 (2009) 163-205.