Dr. Yang got his Master degree at the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology in 2012 and PhD at Queen Mary, University of London in 2017. From March 2017, he works as a postdoc in Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Utilizing computer simulation techniques to study the atomic-level structure and properties of materials.
- C. Yang, V. V. Brazhkin, M. T. Dove and K. Trachenko, Emergence and evolution of k-gap in spectra of liquid and supercritical states, Physical Review Letter 118, 215502
- L. Wang, C. Yang, M. Dove, Yu. D. Fomin, V. V. Brazhkin, and K. Trachenko, Direct links between dynamical, thermodynamic and structural properties of liquids: modelling results, Physical Review E 95, 032116
- C. Yang, V. V. Brazhkin, M. T. Dove, and K. Trachenko, Frenkel line and solubility maximum in supercritical fluids, Physical Review E, 91, 012112 (2015)
- C. Yang, E. Zarkadoula, M. T. Dove, I. T. Todorov, T. Geisler, V. V. Brazhkin, and K. Trachenko, Solid-state diffusion in amorphous zirconolite, Journal of Applied Physics, 116, 18, 184901 (2014)
- Z. Cheng, T. Liu, C. Yang, H. Gan, J. Chen and F. Zhang, Ab initio atomic thermodynamics investigation on oxygen defects in the anatase TiO2, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 546, 246-252 (2013)
- C. Yang, T. Liu, Z. Cheng, H. Gan and J. Chen, Study on Mn-doped SrTiO3 with first principle calculation, Physica B: Condensed Matter, 407, 5, 844-848 (2012)
- Z. Cheng, T. Liu, C. Yang, H. Gan, F. Zhang and J Chen, Study on the electronic structures of the reduced anatase TiO 2 by the first-principle calculation, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 73, 2, 302-307 (2012)
- C. Yang, T. Liu, Z. Cheng and H. Gan, Study on the Electronic Structure of SrTiO3 with Oxygen Vacancy (in Chinese), Journal of Synthetic Crystals, 41, 232, (2012)
- H. Gan, T. Liu, Z. Cheng and C. Yang, Study on the Physical Properties of the Perfect Cubic CaTiO3 Crystal by Computer Simulation (in Chinese), Journal of Synthetic Crystals, 4, 041, (2011)