Dr. Cheng got her Master and PhD degrees at Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2015 and 2018, respectively. From October, 2019, she works as a postdoc in Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Quantitative characterization of non-Gaussian stochastic dynamical systems, Numerical algorithms for (non-local) differential equations and their applications
- L. Bai, X. Cheng, J. Duan and M. Yang, Slow manifold for a nonlocal stochastic evolutionary system with fast and slow components, J. Differ. Equ., 263, 2017, 4870-4893.
- H. Wang, X. Cheng*, J. Duan, J. Kurths and X. Li, Likelihood for transcriptions in a genetic regulatory system under asymmetric stable Lévy noise, Chaos, 28, 2018,
- X. Cheng, J. Duan and D. Li，A novel compact ADI scheme for two-dimensional Riesz space fractional nonlinear reaction–diffusion equations, Appl. Math. Comput., 346, 2019, 452-464.
- X. Cheng, H. Wang, X. Wang, J. Duan and X. Li, Most probable transition pathways and maximal likely trajectories in a genetic regulatory system, Physica A, 531, 2019, 121779.