Dr. Zhengguang Guo got his B.S. at Hubei Normal University, M.S. and Ph.D. at East China Normal University (08-11) . He studied at University of Geneva, Switzerland supported by SSSTC as an exchange student during 2009.10-2010.11. From Fall of 2011, he works at Wenzhou University. Now he joined the INS of SJTU as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
Mathematical theory of some integrable systems, Regularity of Navier-Stokes equations, Mathematical problems of fluid-structure interactions
- Z. Guo, Some properties of solutions to the weakly dissipative Degasperis-Procesi equation, J. Differential Equations, 246 (2009) 4332-4344.
- Z. Guo; Y. Zhou, Wave breaking and persistence properties for the dispersive Rod equation, SIAM J. Math. Anal., 40 (2009) 2567-2580.
- Z. Guo; Y. Zhou, On solutions to a two-component generalized Camassa-Holm equation, Stud. Appl. Math., 124 (2010) 307-322.
- Z. Guo, Blow-up and global solutions to a new integrable model with two components, J.Math. Anal. Appl., 372 (2010) 316-327.
- Z. Guo; S. Gala, Remarks on logarithmical regularity criteria for the Navier-Stokes equations, J. Math. Phys., 52 (2011) 063503.
- Z. Guo; P. Wittwer; Y. Zhou, Leading order asymptotics of stationary Navier-Stokes flows in the presence of a wall, Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 22 (2012) 1150018 (31 Pages).
- Z. Guo; M. Zhu, Wave breaking for a modified two-component Camassa-Holm system, J. Differential Equations, 252 (2012) 2759-2770.
- Z. Guo; L. Jin; L. Ni, Blow-up criteria of solutions for a modified two-component hyperelastic rod system, J. Math. Phys., 53 (2012) 123501.
- Z. Guo; P. Wittwer; W. Wang, Regularity issue of the Navier-Stokes equations involving the combination of pressure and velocity field, Acta Appl. Math., 123 (2013) 99-112.
- Z. Guo; M. Zhu, Wave breaking and measure of momentum support for an integrable Camassa-Holm system with two components, Stud. Appl. Math., 130 (2013) 417-430.
- Z. Guo; P. Wittwer; Y. Zhou, Existence of stationary solutions of the Navier–Stokes equations in the presence of a wall, Z. Angew. Math. Phys., 64 (2013) 1493-1542.
- Z. Guo, W. Wang, C. Xu, On the Camassa–Holm system with one mean zero component, Commu. Math. Sci., 14 (2016) 517-534.