I got my PhD degree in applied math from Peking University in 2013. Currently, I’m a postdoctoral associate at New York University Abu Dhabi, performing computational neuroscience research.
I’m interested in computational neuroscience, especially synaptic plasticity which is related to the learning process of our brain. Besides, I’m also interested in applied stochastic analysis in general.
- Adiabatic elimination for systems with inertia driven by compound Poisson colored noise (with T. Li
and Z. Wang) Physical Review E 89 (2014).
- Transport in weak dynamic disorder: a unified theory (with T. Li) Physical Review E 88 (2013).
- Marcus canonical integral for non-Gaussian processes and its computation: pathwise simulation and
tau-leaping algorithm (with T. Li and Z. Wang) Journal of Chemical Physics 138, 104118 (2013).
- Subdiffusive spreading of a Bose-Einstein condensate in random potentials (with T. Li, M. Rosenkranz,
W. Bao) Physical Review A 86, 053612 (2012).
- The weak convergence analysis of tau-leaping methods: Revisited (with Y. Hu and T. Li) Communications in Mathematical Sciences 9, 965-996 (2011).